Tagged by Barb to play this game: My Life is Just a Journey. Sounds like fun - so it goes:
1. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be? Difficult: Toss up between Umbria and Kauai - I think Kauai wins out - beaches much to pretty; people much too friendly
2. Who is your favorite band or singer? This dates me too: Michael McDonald - love his unique voice..and the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan were great bands.
3. If you could be anyone for the day who would it be? Jackie Kennedy Onassis - Although never a big Kennedy fan, she always intrigued me - how she overcame sadness, dealt with the challenges of being a mother and in the social political spotlight, her grace.
4. Concert or a Broadway Show - Broadway by a mile -- I can feel my eyes growing bigger as I watch a broadway show.
5. Do you have theme song for life? This is the toughest question. I love music - many songs have wonderfully inspiring lyrics. I cry (inside) everytime I hear Ave Maria. Keali Reichel's lyrics are mesmirizing, but Lee Ann Womack's, I Hope you Dance...is always present with me.
6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant or a picnic in the park? Depends on my mood, but truthfully, I am into comfort these days .. so a great restaurant would be my choice.
7. Favorite place to shop: Any Furla shop would do.
8. Favorite movie: I have to agree with Barb on this one: Something's Gotta Give -- I also LOVED the house!
Now I'll tag four others: