Sunday, August 7, 2011

PhotoHunt: Painted



Mea culpa for not being more present on these blogs over the last few months. It just seems life was going at warp-speed and deadlines - both personal and professionally - got in the way! But, I hope to catch up with all my blogging buddies and hope you are all well.

Since it's summer, the Cape is my destination most weekends. Appropriately, here are the gingerbread houses of Martha's Vineyard - San Francisco has her 'painted ladies' and the East Coast has the painted gingerbread houses along the harbor roads on Martha's Vineyard, bearing the colorful names of "Angel Cottage," "Wooden Valentine," and "The Pink House", to name just a few. Here are a few examples of these cottages.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love painted lady architecture - these are very nice!

Hope you're having a great summer.

Trekcapri said...

Hi M, these are really cool and I love the names they give these cottages. Perfect for the theme. Missed reading your blog. I also hope you are having a great summer.