Saturday, January 21, 2012

PhotoHunt: Bliss


Thanks, K, for the nudge in getting me back with this photohunt blog too! From one to three photo entries per week -should keep me motivated. This week's theme is bliss. I could use the same photo that I used for 'bling' because after all it would be blissful if the Red Sox won another World Series this year, but I chose instead one of our favorite places to drop in when visiting Chicago. It's right on the river and pretty funky, The Purple Pig. Not only are the drinks good, the food - well, interesting - but most of all the people are the friendliest and heart-warming souls. Can't wait to get back there again.

2 comments:

Trekcapri said...

Hi M, well now any establishment that has purple in their name has to be blissful! Hope you get a chance to go back soon for more of that great food and friendly heart warming atmosphere.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Anne said...

The Purple Pig, that cracks me up! I want to visit Chicago now just so I can go to the Purple Pig. And I thought of Kathy when I read this because of the Purple One. :)