Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Five Things Meme

I copied this meme from Girasoli (See http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/girasoli/). Strangely, her 5 things to do if a millionaire are very similar:-) Ty and I were just talking about this last night because it was his birthday and he played the MA lottery, which is up to $11 million. It was fun to dream ~

Here goes...

1. What are 5 things you were doing ten years ago?

*Taking my son on his first trip to Italy
*Starting a new job
*Planning a family trip to Hawaii
*Sitting at a way-too-many high school softball and baseball games
*Taking weekend trips with three best friends

2. What are 5 things on your to do list for today?

*Post office to mail my sister's present
*Pick up Ty at train station
*Go to CVS to buy L'Oreal products - on sale: buy one, get one free
(can't pass up a sale)
*Go to Pilates

3. What are your 5 favorite snacks?

*Red Licorice
*Dark Chocolate
*MacIntosh Apples
*Peanut Butter (not chunky)
*Almonds

4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?

*Quit my job.
*Travel a lot.
*Buy season tickets to the Red Sox.
*Give money to family members and charities.
*Buy a nice place on Lanai

5. Where are 5 places you have lived?

*Massachusetts – Boston - where I currently reside
*Massachusetts - Norfolk, Needham - when I was married
*Massachusetts - Newton, Cambridge, Arlington - when I was wild and single
*Hawaii - Kaneohe and Kailua - when I was wild and single

Unfortunately, it's back to work for me - but it was fun dreaming here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE just picked macintosh apples. Something impossible to get here. We used to go apple picking every fall as a kid. It was one of my favorite things we did.

Lanai huh? I have only been snorkeling off shore by the shipwrecked boat. I would like to visit someday but not sure if I would want to have a house there. A little too small for me.

flygirl said...

Lanai, small yes. But I'm told there are some great beachfront properties!