Courtesy of http://bleedingespresso.com
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? That would have been Ricky.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Boone’s Farm Wine – makes me shutter!
4. What was your FIRST job? Besides babysitting? Working a summer for the city in the Probate Court archives -totally boring!
5. What was your FIRST car? Chevy Nova
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No texts yet – but probably my daughter.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Ty
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Sister Ann Mary and she used to make boys cry! Isn’t it awful that’s the only memory I have of her?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? New York City
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Stella and unfortunately I lost touch with her a few years ago.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Stella’s house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Ty
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister, Marianne.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Got into my gym clothes.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Soo long ago – maybe Jimi Hendrix?
16. FIRST tattoo? – Not yet.
17. FIRST piercing? My ears when I was 16. My friend’s sister did it with a sewing needle. I still wince when I think of it.
18. FIRST foreign country you visited? Canada
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Elvis – Blue Hawaii – must have been an omen!
20. When was your FIRST detention? High school – a uniform infraction.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Massachusetts
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? An ex-husband
23. If you had one wish. What would it be? I could make a living doing something creative which would afford me a comfortable lifestyle in Hawaii.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Multiple foreign languages – Italian, French, Spanish.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? You! Consider that a dare.