Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mea Culpa


I'm feeling the void of blogging. This week work has been exceedingly busy, and it's a short week so I am unable to read my favorite blogs. Sorry to all of you. Hope your week is more enjoyable than mine has been.

At least for the last part of the week, I will be on vacation - a sort of 'stacation' meaning we are not travelling abroad. Ty is going to see if he can give the 'shaka' sign to Obama in person. Will take pictures of the cherry blossoms!

And, here's my photohunt for the week - stripes. My neices' children celebrating the fourth which is a huge family gathering/tradition in our family.

3 comments:

girasoli said...

I've been a bad blogger lately also. I figured I would be able to blog more while I was on vacation, but then I got sick. Finally feeling better though. I hope Obama returns from Europe in time so he will get to see your shaka sign. Very cool stripe photo! Have a great trip!! Will you be back in time for the Sox opener? Less than a week now!! Woohoo!!!

Trekcapri said...

Hi Flygirl, that is a cute photo of your nieces and a great photohunt selection!

Enjoy your well deserved vacation and the end of the week!

Annie said...

What a cute photo! Hope you're having (or had) a great vacation!