My daughter, thinking she was being funny, 'tagged' me in Facebook to this meme. I did it and this is my poor excuse for tagging 25 more people.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)
1. You don't really need to know 25 random things about me. There's probably something more interesting for you to do.
2. I have a huge cat named Ronan and inherited another cat from my daughter.
3. I live in Boston but would rather be in Hawaii if it weren't so far away from the East Coast.
4. If I could I would travel the world.
5. I wouldn't change anything about my life.
6. I actually enjoy cooking.
7. My favorite season is summer.
8. Of all the cities I've visited in Italy, Sienna is my favorite place.
9. I prefer Maui to Oahu.
10. I am still young at heart.
11. I am doublejointed.
12.I'm a capricorn.
13. Poison Ivy is not my friend.
14. I keep 'to do' lists.
15. I used to love the Cherry Ames RN as a kid - never became a nurse tho.
16. I took glider lessons.
17. Dark chocolate is best.
18. My sister taught me to sew when I was 12.
19. I was a cheerleader in high school for one and only sports team - a girl's basketball team.
20.Have learned it's more important to 'do' rather than to 'have'.
21. I love to garden.
22. I like modern design.
23. I had legionnaire's disease.
24. I generally stand with both my legs and feet together.
25. I am deeply grateful for my family and friends.