To participate, all you have to do is ask for your letter, and voila...you will have an instant topic to post about.
Girasoli (http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/girasoli/) gave me letter ‘p’. Here’s my 10 items.
1. Pizza – I’m Italian – how could I not love pizza? Although ‘pasta’ generally wins over pizza.
2. Photography – one of my many hobbies. Helps keep the creative light within.
3. Psychology – A college major. Also enjoy reading books dealing with this topic.
4. Parochial School – elementary and high school
5. Palmer method – see #4.
6. Poi – a staple of Hawaiian people – something my fiancé misses most about his homeland. I can’t bring myself to eat the purplish starchy acrid paste – sorry.
7. Patriots – I’m from Boston – how could I NOT say this one. Also brings to mind ‘Paul Revere’.
8. Peanut Butter – slowly becoming my favorite snack – good for protein, fiber – a metabolism boost when exercising.
9. Pam – my sister’s name.
10. Pikake - favorite scent of the Hawaiian Islands - that and 'plumeria' - always reminds me of stepping foot on Oahu for the first time.