Monday, February 2, 2009

Six More Weeks


Ahh- another six weeks of winter~

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. Can I last another six weeks with this weather? Do you remember the movie, Groundhog Day? When some one mentions that movie, my kids still joke about my experience. In 1993, while I was in graduate school and at the time teaching to fulfill one of my requirements, as well as working part time as a tax paralegal, having a cold and being a full-time mom, I took them to see this premier.

Having over one hour to spend in a movie theater, I feel asleep. Every time I woke up, the same (or so I thought) frame was showing in the movie. I thought I had entered a state of delirium…..

My kids will never let me live that one down..
(Photo courtesy of the Boston Globe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, bummer on the shadow showing up. That is hilarious that you fell asleep and kept waking up seeing the same thing! It must have been like being on a very bad drug trip :)

flygirl said...

LOL